Ant Media is an award-winning streaming engine software that provides adaptive, ultra low latency streaming and supports WebRTC, CMAF, HLS, RTMP, and more.
Experience the cutting-edge real-time streaming technology with Ant Media Dedicated Server, powerful and easy-to-implement.
Any IP Camera can be connected through RTSP or ONVIF. It also enables Live Restreaming to Social Media.
- Ultra-Low Latency Adaptive Streaming with WebRTC that features less than 0.5-second latency and auto-scaling
- Full integration with AWS CloudFormation to deploy your real-time streaming cluster in under 5 minutes that can scale to hundreds of thousands of viewers
- Unified streaming experience with Adaptive Bitrate ensures your streams will play on every device and every network connection
- Support for WebRTC, RTMP, RTSP, CMAF, DASH, HLS, MP4, WEBM, H264, H265, VP8, and more
- SFU in One to Many WebRTC Streams, MCU in One to Many or Many to Many WebRTC Streams, One-Time Token Control, Object Detection, and more
With Ant Media you can:
- Create a fully custom video conferencing solution that fits your requirements exactly without any room or participant limits
- Choose your desired latency: ~0.5 seconds with WebRTC, 3-5 seconds with CMAF, and 8-12 seconds with HLS
- Extend your social reach! Simulcast your streams to Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, or any other endpoint
- Connect to your IP cameras easily with ONVIF support, Auto-Discovery, and a robust PTZ API
- Join Ant Media's vibrant community of developers from 120+ countries and enjoy the collaboration
- Get help from Ant Media's expert support team who are eager to help you get started with Ant Media Server and overcome any issues you might have
- Publish live streams with WebRTC, RTMP - Play Live and VoD streams with RTMP and HLS
- RTMP, RTSP, MP4 and HLS Support
- WebRTC to RTMP Adapter
- 360 Degree Live & VoD Streams
- Web Management Dashboard
- IP Camera Support
- Re-stream Remote Streams (IPTV)
- Open Source https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server
- Your Live or VoD streams can play anywhere including mobile(Android, iOS) browsers
Ant Media offers Maple-Hosting clients a special 15% recurring discount for Ant Media Enterprise.
Community Edition License is free. Enterprise Edition Licenses are available for a fee.
Hosting Ant Media requires an unmetered dedicated server. Ant Media Enterprise License discount is subject to approval and can only be used with Maple-Hosting dedicated servers. License is purchased directly from Ant Media after you order your Maple-Hosting dedicated server.